Few hours left of 2019. Time for the summary. To start with, I thought i would check in on my new years resolutions for 2019. I did not manage to hold all of them, so i still do have something to work on. Here’s a selection:
- Keep my house clean – kinda OK. At least the awareness is there now.
- At least one internal and one external blog post per month – Fail. I love to do this and always have plenty of things to write about but…
- Workout at least twice per week – kinda OK. We got our running routines on weekends back and it feels great. Kudos to Anders Hansen!
- Kilos lost -2 (c) Bridget Jones. But i heard that curves are back in fashion.
- Read more books. I am a slow reader and never read with my eyes any more. This year I read 12 books, see my book club.
Looking back at my 2019, it feels like an OK year, nothing extraordinary. Here are my highligths:
- Became a member of the board of directors of RISE (Research Institutes of Sweden).
- Ended up on cover pages of NyTeknik and DI, TV4’s Nyhetsmorgon, UNESCO’s remarkable women in technology, and among top three nominees for Engineer Powerwoman Award at Hannover Messe.
- Sold my apartment in Saint Petersburg (with mixed feelings).
- Reorganised my team of AI Research at Ericsson for better efficiency.
- Became a member of Åsa’s leadership team
- My elder son Alexander got into a prestigious boy choir
- And I spent a lot of quality time with my family and friends in Sweden, Russia and Spain ❤
My set of new year resolutions for 2020 includes more time with my parents, and more reading, among other things. Happy New Year!